Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr> on 2015/04/12 19:27:18 UTC

Re: projects-new.apache.org

I finally found time to investigate:

this is because ofbiz is not in pmcs reference list [1] used by the site to
create pmcs.json [2]

it seems one step was missed during OFBiz TLP creation [3]

As PMC Chair and/or member, you should be able to fix it [4]

Once done, just tell and I'll regenerate the pmcs.json file

Regards,

Hervé

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/infrastructure/site-tools/trunk/projects/data_files/

[2] https://projects-new.apache.org/json/foundation/pmcs.json

[3] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/infrastructure/site-tools/trunk/projects/data_files/aareadme.txt

[4] http://projects.apache.org/create.html#submit

Re: projects-new.apache.org

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
I have found that chrome is not so good at expiring the cache on https pages

Re: projects-new.apache.org

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.

Re: projects-new.apache.org

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.