Posted to users@apex.apache.org by Oliver Winke <ol...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/21 21:11:55 UTC

Catastrophic Error: Execution halted due to Kryo exception! Encountered unregistered class ID 12

Hello,

I am using an implementation of AbstractHttpGetOperator. Without
partitioning the operator seems to work. When using a stateless partitioner
I am getting the following error:

2018-08-21 20:53:42,762 ERROR
com.datatorrent.stram.codec.DefaultStatefulStreamCodec: Catastrophic Error:
Execution halted due to Kryo exception!
com.esotericsoftware.kryo.KryoException: Encountered unregistered class ID:
12
        at
com.esotericsoftware.kryo.util.DefaultClassResolver.readClass(DefaultClassResolver.java:119)
        at com.esotericsoftware.kryo.Kryo.readClass(Kryo.java:641)
        at com.esotericsoftware.kryo.Kryo.readClassAndObject(Kryo.java:752)
        at
com.datatorrent.stram.codec.DefaultStatefulStreamCodec.fromDataStatePair(DefaultStatefulStreamCodec.java:98)
        at
com.datatorrent.stram.stream.BufferServerSubscriber$BufferReservoir.processPayload(BufferServerSubscriber.java:391)
        at
com.datatorrent.stram.stream.BufferServerSubscriber$BufferReservoir.sweep(BufferServerSubscriber.java:339)
        at
com.datatorrent.stram.engine.GenericNode.run(GenericNode.java:269)
        at
com.datatorrent.stram.engine.StreamingContainer$2.run(StreamingContainer.java:1477)

Any idea what this could be about?

Thanks,
Oliver

Re: Catastrophic Error: Execution halted due to Kryo exception! Encountered unregistered class ID 12

Posted by Vlad Rozov <vr...@apache.org>.
Or apex-core/engine/src/main/java/com/datatorrent/stram/plan/logical/DefaultKryoStreamCodec.java that is part of the core and has https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/APEXCORE-502 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/APEXCORE-502> fixed.

Thank you,

Vlad

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.