Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nathan Sowatskey <ns...@cisco.com> on 2005/12/14 19:47:01 UTC

[m2] axistools:wsdl2java

http://mojo.codehaus.org/axistools-maven-plugin/index.html

Has anyone figured out how to use this plugin please?

I'd start with knowing what the group and artifact ID are if anyone
knows.

Many thanks

Nathan

Nathan Sowatskey - Technical Leader, NMTG CTO Engineering -
+34-638-083-675, +34-91-201-2139 - AIM NathanCisco - nsowatsk@cisco.com

Re: [m2] axistools:wsdl2java

Posted by Nathan Sowatskey <ns...@cisco.com>.
Aha!

~/java nsowatsk$ svn checkout svn://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/scm/trunk/
mojo/mojo-sandbox/axistools-maven-plugin axistools-maven-plugin
A    axistools-maven-plugin/src

Re: [m2] axistools:wsdl2java

Posted by Nathan Sowatskey <ns...@cisco.com>.
I fixed that by downloading the mojo-sandbox jar, but now the plugin
doesn't work with 2.0 or 2.0.2, so I have managed to rescue a
previous version which does.

Regards

Re: [m2] axistools:wsdl2java

Re: [m2] axistools:wsdl2java

Posted by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>.
http://svn.mojo.codehaus.org/trunk/mojo/mojo-sandbox/axistools-maven-plugin

sorry, been out of touch for a few days getting over a bug.  I'll be
catching up on emails and bugfixes/releases over the course of the next day
or so work providing.

jesse

On 12/16/05, Nathan Sowatskey <ns...@cisco.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> It must be me me, but I can't get at the svn repository for this:
>
> svn checkout svn://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/scm/trunk/axistools-maven-
> plugin axistools-maven-plugin
> svn: URL 'svn://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/scm/trunk/axistools-maven-
> plugin' doesn't exist
>
> Nor does this plugin seem to be at:
>
> http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/org/codehaus/mojo/
>
> Has anyone been able to use this one?
>
> Many thanks
>
> Nathan
>
> Nathan Sowatskey - Technical Leader, NMTG CTO Engineering -
> +34-638-083-675, +34-91-201-2139 - AIM NathanCisco - nsowatsk@cisco.com
>
> On 15 Dec 2005, at 06:55, Edwin Punzalan wrote:
>
> > This is what the axistools plugin author left as an example in svn:
> >
> > <project>
> >      <build>
> >         <plugins>
> >            <plugin>
> >               <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
> >               <artifactId>axistools-maven-plugin</artifactId>
> >               <configuration>
> >                  <urls>
> >                      <url>http://host/server/sample.wsdl</url>
> >                      <url>http://host/server/sample2.wsdl</url>
> >                  </urls>
> >                  <packageSpace>com.company.wsdl</packageSpace>
> >                  <testCases>true</testCases>
> >                  <serverSide>true</serverSide>
> >                  <subPackageByFileName>true</subPackageByFileName>
> >               </configuration>
> >           <executions>
> >             <execution>
> >
> >           <goals>
> >             <goal>wsdl2java</goal>
> >           </goals>
> >         </execution>
> >           </executions>
> >            </plugin>
> >         </plugins>
> >      </build>
> > </project>
> >
> > I got that info by checking out the source and looking into src/
> > site/apt/howto.apt.
> >
> > Thanks, Jesse! ^_^
> >

> > Nathan Sowatskey wrote:
> >
> >> http://mojo.codehaus.org/axistools-maven-plugin/index.html
> >>
> >> Has anyone figured out how to use this plugin please?
> >>
> >> I'd start with knowing what the group and artifact ID are if
> >> anyone  knows.
> >>
> >> Many thanks
> >>
> >> Nathan
> >>
> >> Nathan Sowatskey - Technical Leader, NMTG CTO Engineering -
> >> +34-638-083-675, +34-91-201-2139 - AIM NathanCisco -
> >> nsowatsk@cisco.com

jesse mcconnell

Re: [m2] axistools:wsdl2java

Posted by Nathan Sowatskey <ns...@cisco.com>.