Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com> on 2020/12/04 13:34:53 UTC

RE: [DISCUSS]/[PROPOSAL] draft PRs

+1

I've also created a script that trawls our PRs to both label and create a report.  Right now it uses the Draft 'type' to figure out what's 'coming soon'.
Ps. Once polished I plan to contribute the docker containers that takes away all 'environment creation' hassles.

paul.angus@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue