Posted to dev@kudu.apache.org by Andrey Kuznetsov <An...@epam.com> on 2017/08/09 16:09:18 UTC

[KUDU] Rebalancing

Hi folk,
I have a problem with kudu: I need rebalance 8Tb of data due sizing cluster with 3 new worker nodes, but it looks like it is not supported by KUDU, is it?

Best regards,
ANDREY KUZNETSOV
Software Engineering Team Leader

Office: +7 482 263 00 70 x 42766<tel:+7%20482%20263%2000%2070;ext=42766>   Cell: +7 920 154 05 72<tel:+7%20920%20154%2005%2072>   Email: andrey_kuznetsov@epam.com<ma...@epam.com>
Tver, Russia   epam.com<http://www.epam.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION AND DISCLAIMER
This message is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) to which it is addressed and contains information that is legally privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. All unintended recipients are obliged to delete this message and destroy any printed copies.

RE: [KUDU] Rebalancing

Posted by Andrey Kuznetsov <An...@epam.com>.
Hi Jean-Daniel,
Thank you for your answer, I’ll reimport data,

Best regards,
ANDREY KUZNETSOV
Software Engineering Team Leader, Assessment Global Discipline Head (Java)

Re: [KUDU] Rebalancing

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.

Re: [KUDU] Rebalancing

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.