Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Chris Colman <ch...@stepaheadsoftware.com> on 2012/12/02 13:29:39 UTC

RE: master branch compiler error in core?

I'm still having the problem.

I can see the clirr exclusions Igor added and they seem fine according
to the (vary sparse) Clirr doco.

What platform are you and Igor building on? I'm building on:

Win XP
Java 1.6.0_31
4GB RAM

setIncludeSession(boolean)'

Posted by Chris Colman <ch...@stepaheadsoftware.com>.
>Just pushed a hack that solves the problem.
>Pull and try again.

Yah! That works. It's a pity clirr's file separator agnostic solution is
so verbose heh!

Given that it is Java based I hoped clirr could have used package style
separators i.e. the period '.' but they don't work with it.

<mg...@apache.org>

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chris Colman <ch...@stepaheadsoftware.com>.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.