Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Greg Buchanan <gm...@cfl.rr.com> on 2006/05/16 14:46:01 UTC

help with unsubscribe

I am trying to unsubscribe from this list (and the dev list as well).

Before I get a ton of "look at the bottom of the email" flames, I have done
the following:

2) Received a reply asking me to send another email with a very long address
to <system generated address> @portals.apache.org

3) received an error email back indicating that the email sent in step 2
exceeds the spam score. I am sending through my broadband ISP, so I'm not
sure how this is being treated as spam. The score of 5.8 gives me no
details.

An email to the owner of the list (jetspeed-user-owner@portals.apache.org)
has gone unanswered

Any help is greatly appreciated.