Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Reindl Harald <h....@thelounge.net> on 2016/06/20 14:22:54 UTC

ixhash.junkemailfilter.com seems to be broken currently

since Marc is present on this list and maybe others using it too:

dig A c134389d7cefd3aadce78714669239f2.ixhash.junkemailfilter.com.
status: SERVFAIL
Query time: 1798 msec

so at least for the last 2 days the rule below slows down scanning

score       JEF_IXHASH                1.0
ixhashdnsbl JEF_IXHASH                ixhash.junkemailfilter.com.
body        JEF_IXHASH                eval:check_ixhash('JEF_IXHASH')
describe    JEF_IXHASH                DIGEST: ixhash.junkemailfilter.com

Re: ixhash.junkemailfilter.com seems to be broken currently

Posted by Marc Perkel <su...@junkemailfilter.com>.

On 06/21/16 00:03, Alessio Cecchi wrote:
> Il 20/06/2016 16:22, Reindl Harald ha scritto:
>> since Marc is present on this list and maybe others using it too:
>>
>> dig A c134389d7cefd3aadce78714669239f2.ixhash.junkemailfilter.com.
>> status: SERVFAIL
>> Query time: 1798 msec
>>
>> so at least for the last 2 days the rule below slows down scanning
>>
>> score       JEF_IXHASH                1.0
>> ixhashdnsbl JEF_IXHASH ixhash.junkemailfilter.com.
>> body        JEF_IXHASH eval:check_ixhash('JEF_IXHASH')
>> describe    JEF_IXHASH                DIGEST: ixhash.junkemailfilter.com
>
> Hi,
>
> Marc, some weeks ago, confirmed to me that ixhash.junkemailfilter.com
> is no more in use.
>
> Ciao

Yeah - I had problems keeping it stable. But - I'd still like to
contribute. If someone wants to help me get it going again or wants a
spam feed from me I'll set it up.

--
Marc Perkel - Sales/Support
support@junkemailfilter.com

Re: ixhash.junkemailfilter.com seems to be broken currently

Posted by Reindl Harald <h....@thelounge.net>.

Am 21.06.2016 um 09:03 schrieb Alessio Cecchi:
> Il 20/06/2016 16:22, Reindl Harald ha scritto:
>> since Marc is present on this list and maybe others using it too:
>>
>> dig A c134389d7cefd3aadce78714669239f2.ixhash.junkemailfilter.com.
>> status: SERVFAIL
>> Query time: 1798 msec
>>
>> so at least for the last 2 days the rule below slows down scanning
>>
>> score       JEF_IXHASH                1.0
>> ixhashdnsbl JEF_IXHASH                ixhash.junkemailfilter.com.
>> body        JEF_IXHASH                eval:check_ixhash('JEF_IXHASH')
>> describe    JEF_IXHASH                DIGEST: ixhash.junkemailfilter.com
>
> Hi,
>
> Marc, some weeks ago, confirmed to me that ixhash.junkemailfilter.com is
> no more in use.

thanks!

would have been fine when he would have made notice here as he did about
the availability.....

Re: ixhash.junkemailfilter.com seems to be broken currently

Posted by Alessio Cecchi <al...@skye.it>.

Postmaster @ http://www.qboxmail.it
https://www.linkedin.com/in/alessice