Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Fabrizio Giustina <fg...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/24 15:05:35 UTC

Wrong xsd [Was: [vote] release 1.1-beta-2]

On 9/13/05, Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I updated the schema in subversion and I uploaded it on the web server.

Hi Arnaud,
the xsd located at http://maven.apache.org/maven-v3_0_0.xsd still
contains the wrong "packageName" element. After more than ten days I
guess this is not a problem of mirroring, can you check if the fixed
version still need to be uploaded to the apache webserver?

thanks
fabrizio

RE: Wrong xsd [Was: [vote] release 1.1-beta-2]

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
I began to work on this one but I remember that it was the wrong one.
It's why I asked you to change the rights on site (private email on 13th sept).

Arnaud

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
No I directly put it on the live site (using ftp and not maven).

Arnaud

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
I don't understand :-(