Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Chong Minsk Goh <cm...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/14 02:33:02 UTC

soffice.bin process keeps on increasing for XML Form Document

Hi,

Firstly, apologies for cross-posting as I could not get any help from the
other posts.

I have been using XML Form Document in OO Writer for awhile. I noticed that
the soffice.bin process keeps on increasing as I fill up a XML Form
Document. Closing and opening the document does not release the memory in
soffice.bin.

I tried to turn on quickstarter, which kills the soffice.bin process when
OO is closed. This solves the memory release issue but it does not solve
the memory keeps on increasing issue, especially if I need a long time to
fill up a document.

Can anyone please shed some light on this? Any help is much appreciated

Best regards
Chong Minsk