Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Annie Dumont <an...@univ-reunion.fr> on 2005/06/13 10:56:47 UTC

pb modifying sitetree

Hi list,

I have to delete some nodes in the authoring-side that are nomore
accessible.
When i delete their entry in the sitetree.xml, they are back after the
next refresh.
The directories are deleted, so the links don't go anywhere.
What do i have to do for these nodes to definitively not display in the
sitetree of the authoring-side ?
Regards.

Annie

Re: pb modifying sitetree

Posted by Annie Dumont <an...@univ-reunion.fr>.
Gregor J. Rothfuss a écrit :

> Annie Dumont wrote:
>
>> I have to delete some nodes in the authoring-side that are nomore
>> accessible.
>> When i delete their entry in the sitetree.xml, they are back after
>> the next refresh.
>
> why are you deleting them by hand?

Because for reasons i don't understand (problem with the IDs ?), they
are no more accessible, and a click on them  gives a "not found" error.
So i can't delete them with the site tools :-(

>> The directories are deleted, so the links don't go anywhere.
>> What do i have to do for these nodes to definitively not display in
>> the sitetree of the authoring-side ?
>

> the sitetree is cached in memory, so you'll have to restart your
> container.

Ok. I will.
Thank you Gregor.

Re: pb modifying sitetree