Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Pa...@linedata.com on 2001/04/04 17:01:52 UTC

using Tomcat Test Environnement in Visual Age

Hello,

I'm tryinng to use Apache Tomcat Test Environnement for VA. The Test
Environnement run well.  I've deployed a index.html file in
Apache_Tomcat_Test_Environnement/webaaps/myWebFolder and I access it well
whith my browser http://localhost:8080/myWebFolder/.
This index.html file have a form tag : <form name="log" method="post"
action="coreservlets.Login"> to contact a servlet : Login.
I've wrote this servlet in VA.

My question is : Is it possible to run this servlet in VA when index.html
try to find Login.

In other hand I've tried to deploy the Login.class servlet directly in a
folder : myWebFolder/coreservlets/ but I received a 404 error message file
not found

How have I to do to run a servlet on Tomcat?

Patrick PIERRA