Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Stefan Henke <st...@gmx.de> on 2002/05/18 11:12:00 UTC

WSDL2Java and session scope?

Hi,

I´ve got a webservice which is registered with session scope. If I try to
use WSDL2Java to build a client stub for the service, the session scope is
not used in the stub. AFAK, wsdl doesn´t define this. So, if I change the
generated stub afterwards manually, the session scope works fine.

My question is: is there an option in WSDL2Java to turn this on when
generating the stub? So, there would be no need for the manual edit.

Thanks
Stefan