Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by Abderrezak Mekkaoui <ab...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/08 19:34:31 UTC

stm32f7discovery apps on windows

FYI. Just in case where this could be helpful. On windows, I could not
build Apps for the stm32f7discovery board because of this simple problem:

Lines missing from the bsp.yml in
....\repos\apache-mynewt-core\hw\bsp\stm32f7discovery:

bsp.downloadscript.WINDOWS.OVERWRITE:
"hw/bsp/stm32f7discovery/stm32f7discovery_download.cmd"
bsp.debugscript.WINDOWS.OVERWRITE:
"hw/bsp/stm32f7discovery/stm32f7discovery_debug.cmd"

and the corresponding windows script files are missing from the same
directory:

stm32f7discovery_debug.cmd
stm32f7discovery_download.cmd
once these are added, the blinky example work out of the box
Regards
Abderrezak

Re: stm32f7discovery apps on windows

Posted by Fabio Utzig <ut...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Jan 8, 2018, at 5:34 PM, Abderrezak Mekkaoui wrote:
> FYI. Just in case where this could be helpful. On windows, I could not
> build Apps for the stm32f7discovery board because of this simple problem:
>
> Lines missing from the bsp.yml in
> ....\repos\apache-mynewt-core\hw\bsp\stm32f7discovery:
>
> bsp.downloadscript.WINDOWS.OVERWRITE:
> "hw/bsp/stm32f7discovery/stm32f7discovery_download.cmd"
> bsp.debugscript.WINDOWS.OVERWRITE:
> "hw/bsp/stm32f7discovery/stm32f7discovery_debug.cmd"
>
> and the corresponding windows script files are missing from the same
> directory:
>
> stm32f7discovery_debug.cmd
> stm32f7discovery_download.cmd
> once these are added, the blinky example work out of the box
> Regards

Thanks for the report. We would be really glad if you can submit a PR with the fix!

Cheers,
Fabio Utzig