Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by 韩祥斌 <bu...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/19 11:36:52 UTC

a candidate commiter

Hi Jim,

I have just heard apache drill project, and I want to be a commiter very
much.

I am a lecturer in software school of BUPT ( Beijing University of Posts
and Telecommunications). My major is computer science.
I have always did some works related with software development, and I have
enough time to be a developer.
My resume is attached.

Hope to your feedback.

Yours,
Ben Han.

Re: a candidate commiter

Posted by "Clark Yang (杨卓荦)" <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hey lecturer,
I think if you want to be a commiter, try to behave as a commiter.
If you've just heard about it, try to learn more about it.

Cheers,
Zhuoluo (Clark) Yang

Re: a candidate commiter

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Here is a link that can help with this process:

http://www.apache.org/foundation/getinvolved.html

Re: a candidate commiter

Posted by Timothy Chen <tn...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ben,