Posted to user@commons.apache.org by "Wm.A.Stafford" <st...@marine.rutgers.edu> on 2008/12/10 22:20:23 UTC

DIGESTER - am I involved in a battle of the class loaders?

James,
After making the class loader adjustment I got a ClassNotFound exception
for beanutils.MethodUtils.

Dec 10, 2008 4:05:12 PM org.apache.commons.digester.Digester endElement
SEVERE: End event threw error
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/beanutils/MethodUtils

I thought I just needed another beanutils jar.  However, I see that
MethodUtils is in the beanutils jar I'm using.  Does this have any
relation to the local thread classloader change?

Sorry to keep bothering you but I'm in unfamiliar territory with these
errors.

-=bill