Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Maya Muchnik <mm...@pumatech.com> on 2001/03/14 23:03:09 UTC

can other servlet have reload function

Hi,

I would like to have a business servlet (similar as database servlet in
struts-example) to reload its configuration files. Is it possible? What
minimum I need to implement? Can I use struts-config.xml file to add
some action as:

    <action    path="/admin/reloadLocal"
               type="packageName.ReloadAction"/>

Thanks in advance.

Maya

Re: can other servlet have reload function

Posted by Maya Muchnik <mm...@pumatech.com>.
I think what I need to do. Do not bother.