Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by majidsalimi <ma...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/11 10:00:07 UTC

GA algorithm has problem with Large initial population

I want to run the default example of apache ignite for Genetic Algorithm for
"hello world" sample But when I increase the size of the initial population
up to 40000, It gives me an error and can't handle this size of data. The
error is because of "lake of heap memory" (out of memory).
I have increased the java heap size, but the error still remains.
How can I solve this problem?

Re: GA algorithm has problem with Large initial population

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Please share a complete exception stack trace.

Yury and Turik,

Could you please step in?

-
Denis