Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by arsi <ar...@chello.sk> on 2018/12/28 08:18:49 UTC

Checking for external changes - Suspended, high cpu usage

Hello,

I fixed the problem with Checking for external changes - Suspended on
Linux and I created modules with patches for Netbeans 8.2

  * org-netbeans-modules-masterfs-patch-module
      o fixed problem with broken Symbolic Links, recursive
        Created/Deleted file changed event
      o fixed problem with files other that Link, File and Dir,
        recursive Created/Deleted file changed event
  * org-netbeans-modules-versioning-masterfs-patch-module
      o fixed problem with registering new filechangedlistener, after
        file delete event

Installation:
Add new update center http://server.arsi.sk/masterfs/updates.xml  and
install the modules

or

Manually download the modules from http://server.arsi.sk/masterfs

or

Compile your own version
https://github.com/NBANDROIDTEAM/org-netbeans-modules-masterfs-patches

Details are here:
https://github.com/NBANDROIDTEAM/NBANDROID-V2/issues/139

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-168

Arsi

Re: Checking for external changes - Suspended, high cpu usage

Posted by Alex O'Ree <al...@apache.org>.
Am I reading this right? Android support for NB? Super exciting!

Posted by Emilian Bold <em...@gmail.com>.
Oh, I see the patches here
https://github.com/NBANDROIDTEAM/org-netbeans-modules-masterfs-patches/tree/master/patches_NB82_MAVEN_SRC

--emi

On Fri, 28 Dec 2018 at 14:43, arsi <ar...@chello.sk> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I tested it in another project, this is just the result.
> I made patches to the NB82 Maven source tree.
> They are commited to
> https://github.com/NBANDROIDTEAM/org-netbeans-modules-masterfs-patches
> And I added a test app there.
>

> Finally, I found out that I forgot to delete the Files.isSymbolicLink()
> from the method FileObjectFactory.touchExists().
> Probably during the test I had a problem with online code update and it
> works..
> So I made better version of FileObjectFactory patch.
>

> Arsi

--emi

Re: Checking for external changes - Suspended, high cpu usage

Posted by Emilian Bold <em...@gmail.com>.

--
--emi