Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by jesse <ch...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/18 23:46:19 UTC

What is the phoenix-queryserver-client-4.14.2-HBase-1.4.jar?

For query via PQS, we are using phoenix-4.14.2-HBase-1.4-thin-client.jar

Then what is purpose and usage
of phoenix-queryserver-client-4.14.2-HBase-1.4.jar?

Thanks

Re: What is the phoenix-queryserver-client-4.14.2-HBase-1.4.jar?

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
Please be aware that you're referencing code that hasn't been updated in
3 years. Take it with a grain of salt.

Posted by jesse <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
Yes. Also, this is what I said originally:

 > the human-readable name "thin-client" to make it very clear to you
that this is the jar the use.

We try to be consistent everywhere with the phrase "thin client" to
indicate what you use to interact with PQS.

Posted by jesse <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by jesse <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.

Posted by jesse <ch...@gmail.com>.