Posted to user@storm.apache.org by "Annabackiyam Swaminathan -X (answamin - AVESTA COMPUTER SERVICES LTD at Cisco)" <an...@cisco.com> on 2014/10/27 01:56:40 UTC

SSL Keystore for the workers in Storm

Hello,

We need to use some external keystore file to access webservices via SSL. I have placed the .keystore file in the user home directory under which the supervisor is running.

That works for one of the workers on the same node, but, it doesn't work on the other workers with this error.

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
2014-10-26 19:32:57.084 STDIO [ERROR] org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

Any pointers please?

Thanks.
AB