Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/01 01:51:08 UTC

Re: Apache Roller 4.0 RC3 is available for testing

On 9/30/07, Yossie <yo...@yossieworld.com> wrote:
> Sorry, my explanation was poor. I mean,
> for example,
> in http://rollerweblogger.org/roller/date/20070918,
> #showNextPrevEntriesControl($pager) says
> "Main  | Next day (Sep 19, 2007) »".
>
> But I'd like to have a following result.
> "« Previous day (Sep 17, 2007)  |  Main  | Next day (Sep 19, 2007) »".
> At least, I can have it in 3.11.

Now I understand. Thanks Yossie san!

The problem is that the 4.0 database migration script was resetting
the website.datecreated because it did not explicitly set the
datecreated field in this update:

   update website set enablemultilang=1 where showalllangs=0;

So I changed it to that:

   update website set enablemultilang=1, datecreated=datecreated where
showalllangs=0;

That will ensure that those who upgrade to 4.0 will not get this problem.

For your installation: if you set your website.datecreated values to
the correct value you should see this but go away.

- Dave