Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by sneha <sh...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/06 06:18:33 UTC

Re: Failure using javax.mail services with TomEE

I am facing same issue with TomEE server. Can u plz tell me what to change in
catalina.properties to use javax.mail.jar file

Re: Failure using javax.mail services with TomEE

Posted by César Hernández Mendoza <ce...@gmail.com>.
 Hi Sneha,

Have you check this example:
http://tomee.apache.org/tomee-8.0/examples/javamail.html ?
If you already checked, it would be helpful to know more about your
particular scenario (TomEE version and flavour etc)

El jue., 6 dic. 2018 a las 3:07, sneha (<sh...@gmail.com>) escribió:

> I am facing same issue with TomEE server. Can u plz tell me what to change
> in
> catalina.properties to use javax.mail.jar file
>

> --
> Sent from:

Atentamente:
César Hernández Mendoza.