Posted to dev@ripple.apache.org by Raymond Camden <ra...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/15 17:36:30 UTC

Release notes?

Unless I'm not seeing it, there is no obvious way to see what has been
fixed over the past few versions. The main site (
http://ripple.incubator.apache.org/) doesn't make it clear what has been
fixed lately.

I'm happy to help keep such a document up to date, but do folks have a
general idea of how/where that should be done?

Perhaps something on that page, a new subhead, "Updates", would help? I'd
imagine showing the last few releases would be sufficient.

As it stands, I'd like to edit the Download section too since it doesn't
make it clear you can install from npm, and it should (imo).

Raymond Camden, Web Developer for Adobe

Email : raymondcamden@gmail.com
Blog : www.raymondcamden.com
Twitter: raymondcamden

Re: Release notes?

Posted by Raymond Camden <ra...@gmail.com>.
Let me get legit so it can be done "the right way" ;)

Re: Release notes?

Posted by Brent Lintner <br...@gmail.com>.
Hey Raymond,

--
Brent Lintner

Re: Release notes?

Posted by Raymond Camden <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: Release notes?

Posted by Brent Lintner <br...@gmail.com>.

--
Brent Lintner

Re: Release notes?

Posted by Raymond Camden <ra...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, I'd like to. Small stuff like is stuff I like to do anyway when I
can. :)

Re: Release notes?

Posted by Brent Lintner <br...@gmail.com>.

--