Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/02 14:33:42 UTC

[VOTE] Apache DOSGi 1.3 Release

Apache CXF DOSGI subproject is a Reference Implementation of the OSGI
Remote Services Specification which offers an alternative approach
toward dynamically deploying and updating remote service endpoints and
consumers using the OSGI programming model.

We have been working on the 1.3 release during the last 2 months and
have resolved about 15 issues:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/dosgi/tags/cxf-dosgi-ri-1.3/distribution/sources/src/main/release/release_notes.txt

Apache CXF 2.5.2 JAX-WS and JAX-RS runtimes are used internally to
create the web service endpoints and consumers.

The staging area:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-178/

Here is my +1.

Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders
http://coders.talend.com/

Blog: http://sberyozkin.blogspot.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache DOSGi 1.3 Release

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
I wouldn't think so, I'm +1 with going ahead and just noting it online.

Colm.

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache DOSGi 1.3 Release

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
+1.

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
We have 6 binding +1 votes, I'm going to promote the artifacts shortly

Thanks, Sergey

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
+1

When you get a chance, can you add your public KEY to the KEYS file in the
main CXF trunk?  Also login to id.apache.org and add your key fingerprint
there.

Nicely done!

Dan

--