Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by SK R <rs...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/23 12:00:34 UTC

How to get termfreq. of each doc for wildcard terms?

Hi,
    In my application, sometimes I need to find doc Id with term frequency
of my terms in my index of multi lines, tokenized & indexed with Standard
Analyzer. For this, now I'm using *
    TermDocs termDocs= reader.termDocs(new Term("FIELD","book1");
    while(termDocs.next())
    {
     matches += termDocs.freq();
     int docId = termDocs.doc();
    }

**I can't get such doc Id with term frequency of wildcard terms by using the
same. If I use *WildcardTermEnum* , I can get term freq., but not doc ID.

            Please give me any idea to resolve this problem.

Thanks & Regards
RSK

Re: How to get termfreq. of each doc for wildcard terms?

Posted by SK R <rs...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
     Anybody have idea about my previous post?

Regards
RSK