Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Liang-Chi Hsieh <vi...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/18 03:56:56 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Spark 2.4.8 released

We are happy to announce the availability of Spark 2.4.8!

Spark 2.4.8 is a maintenance release containing stability, correctness, and
security fixes.
This release is based on the branch-2.4 maintenance branch of Spark. We
strongly recommend all 2.4 users to upgrade to this stable release.

To download Spark 2.4.8, head over to the download page:
http://spark.apache.org/downloads.html

Note that you might need to clear your browser cache or to use
`Private`/`Incognito` mode according to your browsers.

To view the release notes:
https://spark.apache.org/releases/spark-release-2-4-8.html

We would like to acknowledge all community members for contributing to this
release. This release would not have been possible without you.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Spark 2.4.8 released

Posted by Gengliang Wang <lt...@gmail.com>.
Great work, Liang-Chi!

回复: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Spark 2.4.8 released

Posted by 郑瑞峰 <ru...@foxmail.com>.
Thank you for the great work, Liang-Chi!

Posted by Chao Sun <su...@apache.org>.
Great work Liang-Chi!

Posted by Maxim Gekk <ma...@databricks.com>.

Posted by Yuming Wang <wg...@gmail.com>.