Posted to users@jena.apache.org by kumar rohit <ku...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/17 12:44:29 UTC

Modularize Jena code

While building semantic web application, how can I organise my code? For
instance, I have OWL file in Protege and multiple (say 50 queries) .

In one class I imported/read the file but confuse then what to do next?
Will there be a separate method i-e ExecSparql1() for each sparql query or
there is something which is simple?

Thanks

Re: Modularize Jena code

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>.
I guess what Kumar is asking for is a good strategy for how to bundle
say *.ttl and *.sparql files in a Java project.

I think the way Paul have done it is a sane approach. You should be
able to then do getClass().getResource() to get a java.net.URL to load
- or getResourceAsStream() (but then relative paths will be odd).

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718

Re: Modularize Jena code