Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/02 13:40:36 UTC

[VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.14.0

Hello everyone,

ActiveMQ 5.14.0 is ready for a vote. This release has several new features
and improvements including AMQP over WebSockets as well as improved support
for durable subscriptions in a network of brokers.  In total this release
contains over 200 resolved Jira issues.

The list of resolved issues is here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12334188

You can get binary distributions here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1098/org/apache/activemq/apache-activemq/5.14.0/

Source archives are here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1098/org/apache/activemq/activemq-parent/5.14.0/

Maven2 repository is at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1098/

Source tag:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=activemq.git;a=commit;h=71cbc652835e8b6b9d17b7a28fc998fce4840a9b

Please vote to approve this release.  The vote will remain open for 72
hours.

[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache ActiveMQ 5.14.0
[ ] -1 (provide specific comments)

Here's my +1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.14.0

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

I gave things a check out by doing the following:
- Verified the signatures.
- Checked for licence + notice files being present.
- Ran the source build (only, no tests).
- Started the broker from the tar.gz binary, ran some AMQP client
examples against it.
- Used the staged maven artifacts to run the Qpid JMS client master build+tests.

Robbie

Posted by Hassen Bennour <be...@gmail.com>.
tests of sending 1000 messages of 2400b, with destination
Interceptors, virtual & composite Destinations.
tested with spring based producers & consumers, ssl & tcp, transacted &
not transacted.
everything is ok !

Kind regards.

*BENNOUR HASSEN*

*SOA **Architect **/ **Java **Software Engineer*

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Yep absolutely!

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Oh and your NOTICE says 2015.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Hassen Bennour <be...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

* Reviewed License and NOTICE files
* Checked signatures and checksums
* Ran binary broker instance and used Web Console to create Queues, send
and purge messages
* Built from source and ran the sanity tests profile

--
Tim Bish
twitter: @tabish121

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.14.0