Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Danny Robinson <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/28 17:49:22 UTC

[TRINIDAD] Proposal - Private Settings made Public

Just wanted your comments/votes on the following web.xml settings that we've
previously agreed should be made public for 1.0.3:

org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.USE_DIALOG_POPUP
becomes
org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.renderkit.ENABLE_LIGHTWEIGHT_DIALOGS

AND

org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.DISABLE_CONTENT_COMPRESSION
becomes
org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.DISABLE_CONTENT_COMPRESSION

Thanks,

Danny
--
Chordiant Software Inc.
www.chordiant.com

Re: [TRINIDAD] Proposal - Private Settings made Public

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.
eh, true. I focused mainly on the name and trinidadinternal --> trinidad
changes, renderkit should indeed disappear.

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Danny Robinson <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Danny Robinson <da...@gmail.com>.