Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Lars Bruun-Hansen <lb...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/30 15:15:03 UTC

No more modules to review?

I've done 5-6 modules.
Now - for the first time - all modules have a name next to them. (except a
few o.eclipse but I'm under that Antonio Vieiro is looking at those?).

I'll be happy to do more if someone has signed up for more than they can
chew.  :-)
Let me know.

RE: No more modules to review?

Posted by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org>.
Hi,
A quick maven plugin to generate two web page ( à la maven) to get the short list of stuff maybe not done yep splited by external and licence

https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans-tools/pull/2
mvn clean install site

Regards
Eric

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.

RE: No more modules to review?

Re: No more modules to review?

Posted by Lars Bruun-Hansen <lb...@gmail.com>.

Re: No more modules to review?

Posted by Emilian Bold <em...@protonmail.ch>.

Re: No more modules to review?

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Another way to approach things is to take a look at the Rat report and to
see which files are left to be done and then to do those, first figuring
out who is assigned to the related module and seeing what the hold up is,
etc.

Gj

Re: No more modules to review?

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Great and congrats!

Re: No more modules to review?

Posted by Emilian Bold <em...@protonmail.ch>.
Yes, but note how I'm asking on the issue for progress updates and people haven't answered in days.

Just pick one and I'll switch it to you.

Actually, I think I'll just remove myself from the cwiki page and leave them available for everybody. No sense to reserve them for #hacktoberfest when there is no progress.

--emi

Re: No more modules to review?

Posted by Lars Bruun-Hansen <lb...@gmail.com>.

Re: No more modules to review?

Posted by Antonio Vieiro <an...@vieiro.net>.
> El 30 oct 2017, a las 16:15, Lars Bruun-Hansen <lb...@gmail.com> escribió:
>
> I've done 5-6 modules.
> Now - for the first time - all modules have a name next to them. (except a
> few o.eclipse but I'm under that Antonio Vieiro is looking at those?).

Nope. There’s no “vieiro” mark in the list of modules to review, so I’m not looking at them. Feel free to proceed.

I’m just trying to make it possible to download binaries from some other maven repositories, if you can find a repository for the modules at o.eclipse.* (or whatever) please add the repository to the list of modules to review.

> I'll be happy to do more if someone has signed up for more than they can
> chew.  :-)
> Let me know.

Perfect! Thanks,
Antonio