Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Jose Castro <ok...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/17 16:47:56 UTC

SQL call returns header as the first line

I am using a sql call to drive my test plan.  It works, except that
the sql call returns the column name as part of the returned data(in
the first row). So My first test will fail(because it contains the
column name instead of the data).

Is there any way to fix it?

I dont see any benefits in having that columns name returned as part
of the data.

Thank you

Re: SQL call returns header as the first line

Posted by Jose Castro <ok...@gmail.com>.
Thank you,

I added and if processor, if {$data}  != COUNT  NEXT STEP

That worked

Posted by Ronald Van de Kuil <ro...@nl.ibm.com>.
Hello Jose,

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.