Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/03 19:57:00 UTC

[Android] InAppBrowser UI changes and Resources

Hey

I just did some hacking on the InAppBrowser UI, and I've added the
ability to add drawables.  I've used the Android drawables, which I
believe to have an acceptable licence and now we have something
resembling a real Android UI.  I think there will probably need to be
some more tweaking to get the icons to look right, but I think this
looks a LOT better than what we had previously.

I also wanted to discuss using the source tag to transport assets in
plugins.  It seems to work fine, but I'm wondering if anyone had any
strong opinions about what I did here before I push this fix up to the
InAppBrowser.

Joe

Re: [Android] InAppBrowser UI changes and Resources

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Moving it out of src is no problem for iOS, if we need to be consistent for
all the platforms.

e.g.
https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-media-capture/tree/master/src/ios/CDVCapture.bundle

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.
OK, So it looks like the consensus was src/platform?

Also, are we doing that resource tag, or is it cool if I just leave
this as using the source tag.  I'm going to be merging this in the
next two days.

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
I think it looks good!