Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Krutyakov Roman <ma...@rs.com.ua> on 2005/05/19 11:09:09 UTC

Tapestry 4.0-alpha-3 problem with Spring

Hello,
After upgrading from Tapestry 4.0 alpha-2 to alpha-3 ive found a problem
with enhancement.

Im using Spring with Acegi in my application and some beans are proxyed
(config example is attached). When im trying to access those beans from
tapestry by adding "inject" tag in page or component spacification, im
getting an exception org.apache.hivemind.ApplicationRuntimeException
with message "Error adding property 'configurationService' to class
com.ensist.tapestry.pages.site.Home: Unable to lookup $Proxy2: $Proxy2"

Also i have my own InjectWorker (for own bindings like "config:") and
got the same error during adding field with initial value. Looks like
EnhancementOperationImpl.addInjectedField(String, Object) cant determine
required interface for proxyed spring bean, because in alpha-2
EnhancementOperationImpl.addField(String, Class, Object) works
correctly.

Stack trase is also attached

--
Roman Krutyakov

RE: Tapestry 4.0-alpha-3 problem with Spring

Posted by Krutyakov Roman <ma...@rs.com.ua>.
At thr, 19/05/2005 в 16:56 +0100, seloha . wrote:
> For what it is worth I have found the same problem when trying to obtain
> Spring beans which worked in the previous release.
>
> Similar error: Unable to lookup $Proxy1: $Proxy1
>
> This is looking up a Spring DAO which uses hibernate 3.
>
> Although a simple Spring bean with a property set to a value works fine.
>
> Paul

I think that it cant find any spring bean created with Spring AOP.

Posted by "seloha ." <se...@hotmail.com>.