Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Tony Pelton <TP...@imany.com> on 2001/11/13 20:14:32 UTC

long time listener ...

... first time caller.

Not sure if this is the right list ?

I am trying to get the 'jakarta-turbine-torque' stuff to work.

When trying to do a 'doSelect(<QBE>)' ... I get an error ...

(sorry, stack is on a different machine ... but the last frame says
approximately ...)

java.sql.SQLException : Connection is null
thrown from -->DBConnection.java:375 (using up to date source from earlier
today ...)

torque.log shows DBFactory using the DBAdapter for Oracle.

There seems to be no other information to work with.

A friend turned me onto this project, but said it is a fairly new work in
progress.

Any hints, based on little useful information from me ?

TIA,
Tony

---
Tony Pelton
Developer
tpelton at imany dot com
http://www.i-many.com
"Hail to the King, Baby"
---
Note : The above quote has NOTHING to do with Elvis. Thank you ... Thank You
Very Much ...