Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by jjjjj jjjjjj <ko...@yahoo.com> on 2010/06/12 18:14:46 UTC

Some_General_Question_About_Tomcat_instead of_GLassFish

Dear TomCat Developer,Hello
At the first I must say congratulation to you because your product is very good,but I have some question

Would you please tell me that we can use tomcat instead of GlassFish or no?(Yes/No Why?)
Which of  JSF or Struts is more compatible with tomcat?
Please say to me something about maven,Is this a project management table or no ,What is this ?

Thank you for your reply
/* If I send it to wrong mail_ID, Please Write Back the true one

yours sincerely
(I am a young software developer from Asia and English is not my first language and My name is Pouya)

Re: [OT] Re: Some general questions about tomcat instead of GlassFish

Posted by jjjjj jjjjjj <ko...@yahoo.com>.
Hi pid
My name take affect after resign
but i found chris that knows things about maven and for this reason i asked them from chris or  people like chris that can, but use maven mailing list is better

than you
-pouya

Posted by Pid <pi...@pidster.com>.

Posted by jjjjj jjjjjj <ko...@yahoo.com>.