Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Koen Segers <Ko...@scarlet.be> on 2005/03/02 22:08:04 UTC

tree menu

Hi,

I'm searching for a good tree menu generator.
I first wanted the same generator as phpPgAdmin uses, but I as I expected it
is php based.

Does anybody have a good alternative (maybe a Tapestry component)?

What I really want:
+ and - to open or close a subsection.
easily adding sections

I saw that Morten's JavaScript Tree Menu does a great job.
I'm curious at other (maybe better or nicer) generators.

Thx in advance.

--

Koen Segers

<ko...@scarlet.be>
<http://eddyvite.dyndns.org>

Re: tree menu

Posted by Barry Books <bf...@mac.com>.
This bit of javascript
http://www.hszk.bme.hu/~hj130/css/list_menu/hover/index.html is very
useful for implementing css type menus in IE.

Re: tree menu

Posted by Kevin Menard <ni...@negativetwenty.net>.
Hi Ron,

On 3/7/05 7:33 PM, "ron" <ro...@gmx.net> wrote:

> I changed quite a bit of the components in the war, but if you need a
> tree which operates on a model, why not use the contrib one?
> I will take a look at it tommorw and see if I can quickly add a model
> support.

I'll chime in with my usual request ;-)  If you're going to add model
support, can you please make it work with the existing contrib model?  The
rationale being that it'd be trivial to switch between different tree
components, so one can pick whichever one suits his tastes best.

Thanks,
Kevin

Re: tree menu

Posted by ron <ro...@gmx.net>.
Did you try the .war file with the example?
There is currently no model implementation, but rather a tree component
structure, more adequate to static menus.
I changed quite a bit of the components in the war, but if you need a
tree which operates on a model, why not use the contrib one?
I will take a look at it tommorw and see if I can quickly add a model
support.

I will also post a link to the sources so you can twickle it...
Cheers,
Ron

ציטוט Christian:

Re: tree menu