Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by ankurgupta3056 <an...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/21 09:10:50 UTC

Sales tax authority is not working in ofbiz

Hi

We are try to create a sales invoice but in that sales tax is not getting
calculated ...its showing sales tax as 0.00 ..we have specify the sales tax
also..but dont knwo why its not getting calculated in invoice inspite we
have mentioned the tax rate in ACcounting-->tax authorities-->tax
authority-->product rates.
Please let me know the solution for it asap.

Thanks,
ankur

Re: Sales tax authority is not working in ofbiz

Posted by Sumit Pandit <su...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hello Ankur,
Please use User Mailing List for such questions :

Please  use following process :
Form ordermgr, create a sales order for any product (say : GZ-2644,
qty : 2) and then
Before click on create order,  you can see that sales tax added to the
order.
Now approve the order.

Again verify on next screen you can see :
Adjustment Sales Tax (1% OFB _NA_ Tax) Jurisdiction Not Applicable
[_NA_] Rate 1	  	  	$0.384

Now on same page click on Quick Ship Entire Order. On the next page in
Payment Information section you can find the Link to Invoice created.
Click on it.
On next page you can find the entries for the sales tax.

Let me know if you have any question.

Sumit Pandit.

Posted by Sumit Pandit <su...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hello Ankur,

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Which version are you using ? And please use rather user ML for such questions :

Be sure to check http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/OFBiz%27s+Tax+Authority+Data+Model

Thanks

Jacques

From: "ankurgupta3056" <an...@gmail.com>