Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Daniele Dellafiore <il...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/27 19:46:04 UTC

More than one source folder

Is possible to configure pom to have more than one source folder? How?
And if so, does the eclipse plugin support this?

I am managing a pom for a project with external svn java sources that
are, say, under /vendor/projectX/src
If I specify the external source folder as a resource in pom, eclipse
plugins put that folder in the build path but excludes *.java so it is
of no use and is a workaround.

Thanks.

--
Daniele Dellafiore