Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <ni...@jayway.dk> on 2007/08/16 10:12:43 UTC

bbcodecomponent in stuff svn almost done.. but

The component are almost done.. My only remaining problem are to display
the bbcode, I am trying to do this in a class which inherits from wicket
label currently via the oncomponenttag method. But it gives a strange
result(might be a flaw in my code) are there a better place to
manipulate the string before its rendered?

regards Nino

Re: bbcodecomponent in stuff svn almost done.. but

Posted by Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <ni...@jayway.dk>.
argh was a flaw in my code.. Never mind then:)

Was trying to call string.replaceALL with two string values ..
replaceALL expects regx's....

Posted by Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <ni...@jayway.dk>.