Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2017/06/01 15:30:25 UTC

Re: [HEADS UP] Merge aries util and util-r42

+1 (sorry for the delay).

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [HEADS UP] Merge aries util and util-r42

Posted by Dominik Przybysz <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I have added some comments to PR.

--
Pozdrawiam / Regards,
Dominik Przybysz

Re: [HEADS UP] Merge aries util and util-r42

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek