Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org> on 2009/10/19 13:41:33 UTC

ApacheCON in two weeks : who will be there ?

Hi guys,

just to recall you that ApacheCon 2009 will stand at Oakland, 2-7nov.

Who will be present ?

PS : I'll be in SF one week before and leave on nov, 8th.

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org

Re: ApacheCON in two weeks : who will be there ?

Posted by Maarten Bosteels <mb...@gmail.com>.
I will be there. Hope to meet some MINA folks !

Maarten

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Unfortunately, I won't.  Enjoy :-)

--