Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Gabor Szokoli <sz...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/29 15:37:13 UTC

GET method parameters as List or Map?

Hi,

I have a GET method which takes a bunch of optional search parameters.
I then put these in a map, keyed by the .
A cool servlet framework we use (wicket) has a construct called
PageParameters. Is there anything similar in Jersey?

Gabor Szokoli

Re: GET method parameters as List or Map?

Posted by Gabor Szokoli <sz...@gmail.com>.
On 2/29/08, Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What is your question exactly? What do you want todo in wicket?

Woops, wrong users list, sorry about the noise!
(should have been the jersey list...)

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.