Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Varadharajan M <va...@thoughtworks.com> on 2014/12/07 17:19:37 UTC

Links broken on Apache Drill website

Hi All,

Following links are broken from the website after Drill graduated to a top
level Apache project.

1. Download links based on Apache mirrors
2. Mailing list subscribe links in the documentation
3. Download links in "Getting stated in minutes"
4. Git repo link in INSTALL.md in the source code points to incubator-drill
git repo. Even though the git repo is mirrored, i think this should point
to the mainstream repo.

I was not able to find the source code for the website in drill git repo.
Any idea where i can find the source of the website and fix these issues?
I've also created a JIRA card to fix these issues - DRILL-1820 . I wanted
to send this mail to dev mailing list, but unfortunately i can't because i
can't subscribe to it.

Thanks,
Varadha

Re: Links broken on Apache Drill website

Posted by Varadharajan M <va...@thoughtworks.com>.
Thanks Tomer.

In the JIRA DRILL-1820, i have made few changes to INSTALL.md and pom.xml
about this as well. Its ready for review.

Two more points that needs our attention:

1. https://github.com/apache/drill is still being synced from git://
git.apache.org/incubator-drill.git instead of git://git.apache.org/drill.git

2. Apache Drill is mentioned to be incubating status at
http://git.apache.org/

Posted by Tomer Shiran <ts...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Varadharajan M <va...@thoughtworks.com>.
Hi,