Posted to user@struts.apache.org by AshokD <as...@visualsoft-tech.com> on 2003/08/05 15:30:14 UTC

Garbage Collection Problem with Write Tag

Hi,

I am using Struts framework to my application. I observed some of the strange things.

After executing a action I am displaying a set of records in a Grid (50 records). I tested this application by using WSAD Profiling.

In the profiling results, I seen 120 live WriteTag instances(which is not garbage collected), same thing I observed for Radio Tag also.

Can any one help to make these objects as garbage collected.

Pls check the attached screen shot of the results.

The filled color shows the objects which are not Garbage Collected.

Thanks & Regards,
Ashok.D