Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2007/11/10 21:17:42 UTC

How are the menu items under the "Project Info" menu added by maven-project-info-reports-plugin?

Hi

I'm trying to find out why maven-project-info-reports-plugin, under
certain circumstances, does not add a menu item to the "Project Info"
menu. Is there any logic that handles this, and if so where can I find
that logic?

I have looked in maven-project-info-reports-plugin, doxia-sitetools,
maven-reporting-impl and maven-reporting-api.

The case I'm investigating is commons-logging, where the file
/xdocs/issue-tracking.xml exists. This xdoc will be generated as html as
it should, but the menu item "Issue Tracking" is *not* added to the
"Project Info" menu.

If I remove the xml source file (or rename it) the default issue
tracking page is rendered by MPIR and the menu item "Issue Tracking"
*is* added to the "Project Info" menu.

In M1 you could add your own versions of project info reports, by just
adding a properly named xdoc. This doesn't seem possible in M2. Does
anyone know if this was deliberate, and if so why?

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: How are the menu items under the "Project Info" menu added by maven-project-info-reports-plugin?

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I don't remember any logic, so sounds like an issue.

Cheers,

Vincent