Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Shai Erera <se...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/18 09:54:49 UTC

License check fails in precommit

Hi

I ran precommit and got license check failures for all the *1.6.6.jar files
under solr/example/lib/ext. It looks like these are old jars as there's a
matching 1.7.6 version for each of those.

I can remove them, but anyone can tell me what should I run to make sure I
didn't screw up anything?

Shai

Re: License check fails in precommit

Posted by Shai Erera <se...@gmail.com>.
Ahh thanks, I thought these files are checked in but I see they're indeed
only in my local checkout.

'ant clean-jars' removed them.

Thanks,
Shai