Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Marieke Vandamme <ma...@tvh.be> on 2008/06/23 10:03:04 UTC

Spring's AbstractMessageSource : read new label from DB

Hello,

I don't know if my question is Spring related or wicket related, but i guess
it's wicket related so...
If not, my apologies, but please tell me so i can post my question to the
correct mailinglist.

I use the org.springframework.context.support.AbstractMessageSource to read
my labels from a database (in the method resolveCode I use my dao to get the
correct label). In the application-context, I use the bean with name
"messageSource" to link my AbstractMessageSource implementation in wicket.

Now my question:
The labels are only readed once from the database. They are cached somewhere
in wicket, i guess. But when deploying my application, most labels are not
translated yet. Is it possible to delete the cached labels somehow?

Thanks !

Re: Spring's AbstractMessageSource : read new label from DB

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
application.get().getresourcesettings().getlocalizer().clearcache();

-igor

Posted by Marieke Vandamme <ma...@tvh.be>.
Hello again,