Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Andrei Sekretenko <as...@mesosphere.com> on 2019/03/26 12:32:10 UTC

Bundled glog update from 0.3.3 to 0.4.0

Hi all,
We are intending to update the bundled glog from 0.3.3 to 0.4.0.

If you have any objections/concerns, or know about any issues introduced
into glog between 0.3.3 and 0.4.0, please raise them.

Corresponding glog changelogs:
https://github.com/google/glog/releases/tag/v0.4.0
https://github.com/google/glog/releases/tag/v0.3.5
https://github.com/google/glog/releases/tag/v0.3.4

Regards,
Andrei Sekretenko

Re: Bundled glog update from 0.3.3 to 0.4.0

Posted by Benno Evers <be...@mesosphere.com>.
To follow-up, i just committed the chain so for 1.9 we're going to be on
glog 0.4.0.

Thanks for working on this, Andrei!

Best regards,

--
Benno Evers
Software Engineer, Mesosphere

Re: Bundled glog update from 0.3.3 to 0.4.0

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Benjamin Mahler <bm...@apache.org>.
Thanks Andrei!