Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2009/11/09 16:36:17 UTC

Tuscany runner for the OASIS Policy test suite

I don't believe that the OASIS policy test suite is complete yet but
I've just added a runner for it into our otest/newlayout directory [1]
so we can see how we're doing so far. I've updated otest properties to
pull the tests themselves from OASIS via svn externals.

To give it a go do an svn up in tuscany/otest/newlayout and then run
mvn -Pscapolicy

Regards

Simon

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/otest/newlayout/tuscany-policy-test-runner/